[mythtv-users] failed recordings last night and this morning

Jim Abernathy jfabernathy at gmail.com
Fri Feb 28 13:48:38 UTC 2020

Strange failures overnight. Help please. I'm running v30 on my
production system using a Hauppauge WinTV Quad PCIe card. The recording
were either listed in mythfrontend in blue text or very small text. The
error when clicked was couldn't find the recording.

When I discovered this one program was a 2 hour news program that was
still withing the time to be recording.  I rebooted the backend and it
tried to restart recording but that failed.

Using the Live TV feature I can watch all my channels but I can't see,
to record that one.  The signal levels are all good on all channels this
morning.

I put the log file beginning at midnight in pastbin:

https://pastebin.com/WE7ZTjMX

Let me know what you think. I'm still diagnose it.

Jim A