[mythtv-users] No signal lock when trying to watch live TV - HDHR DVB-C Telenet (Belgium)

Jan Ceuleers jan.ceuleers at gmail.com
Fri Oct 18 17:48:37 UTC 2019

On 18/10/2019 19:29, Jan Ceuleers wrote:
> Trying to decode the two tickets. Am I right in thinking that it can be
> made to work without code changes by (1) setting long-enough timeouts,
> and (2) by creating a channel change script that sets the right
> /sys/dvbc_modulation parameter for the channel being tuned?

Sorry, that was a thinko. The channel change script would be calles
after the backend has already issued the auto-tune command, so setting
/sys/dvbc_modulation from the channel change script would be too late.

However issuing a hdhomerun_config <id> set /tuner<n>/channel
<modulation>:<freq|ch> command should work