[mythtv-users] No signal lock when trying to watch live TV - HDHR DVB-C Telenet (Belgium)

Jan Ceuleers jan.ceuleers at gmail.com
Fri Oct 18 17:29:39 UTC 2019

On 18/10/2019 19:01, Klaas de Waal wrote:
> Have a look at tickets #13371 and #12792
> (https://code.mythtv.org/trac/ticket/13371#ticket) and #12792
> (https://code.mythtv.org/trac/ticket/12792).
> I have not yet got around to properly fixing this....
> Also, which version of MythTV are you using?

Thanks Klaas.

Trying to decode the two tickets. Am I right in thinking that it can be
made to work without code changes by (1) setting long-enough timeouts,
and (2) by creating a channel change script that sets the right
/sys/dvbc_modulation parameter for the channel being tuned?

You asked about the MythTV version I'm using:

MythTV Version : v29.1
MythTV Branch :
Network Protocol : 91
Library API : 29.20180316-1
QT Version : 5.5.1
Options compiled in:
 linux profile use_hidesyms using_alsa using_oss using_pulse
using_pulseoutput using_backend using_bindings_perl
using_bindings_python using_bindings_php using_crystalhd using_dvb
using_firewire using_frontend using_hdhomerun using_vbox using_ceton
using_hdpvr using_ivtv using_joystick_menu using_libcec using_libcrypto
using_libdns_sd using_libfftw3 using_libxml2 using_lirc using_mheg
using_opengl using_opengl_video using_opengl_themepainter using_qtwebkit
using_qtscript using_qtdbus using_taglib using_v4l2 using_x11
using_xrandr using_xv using_profiletype using_systemd_notify
using_systemd_journal using_bindings_perl using_bindings_python
using_bindings_php using_freetype2 using_mythtranscode using_opengl
using_vaapi using_vdpau using_ffmpeg_threads using_mheg using_libass
using_libxml2 using_libmp3lame

Thanks, Jan