[mythtv-users] Can MythTV support the new raspberry pi dvbt hat - cheap network tuner?

Klaas de Waal klaas.de.waal at gmail.com
Mon Oct 7 07:20:31 UTC 2019

> >Within MythTV, I can define the card and scan for channels (and it finds
> >the channels, including HD channels), but the tuner status shows as
> >"errored" in the system info.
> >Unless I've done something wrong, then it doesn't appear to work with
> >MythTV at present.
> >TVHeadend works and can stream TV.

This could be a configuration issue. You get the "errored" state in
the system info if the card is not connected to a Video Source.
In mythtv-setup, after defining the card, you need to define a "Video
Source" and then  in the "Input Connections" page, connect the Video
Source to the Capture Card. And then do the scan for channels.

Klaas.