[mythtv-users] metadata lookup ttvdb not grabbing artwork

glen glenb at glenb.us
Sun Nov 17 15:10:46 UTC 2019

On Sun, 2019-11-17 at 09:23 -0500, John Hoyt wrote:
> On Sun, Nov 17, 2019 at 9:20 AM John Hoyt <john.hoyt at gmail.com>
> wrote:
> > I think it may be on thetvdb's end currently as Plex is also having
> > trouble.  I'm not sure if this is due to thetvdb's site upgrade or
> > a change in the protocol.  I'm going to give it until next weekend
> > until panicking.
>
> ...after doing 10sec of research, it looks like thetvdb reved their
> API: https://forums.plex.tv/t/notice-metadata-using-tvdb-agent/491272
>
> I'm not sure when mythtv will catch up.

thanks for the reply. i did find the the recent ticket and applied the
patch in there. it did not solve the issue ii am having but i am sure
helps. there is also the git for tvdb_api outside of mythtv so i am
hopeful. for anyone else, recent ticket is:
https://code.mythtv.org/trac/ticket/13510 and git for tvdb_api is:
https://github.com/dbr/tvdb_api. id="-x-evo-selection-start-marker">