[mythtv-users] leanfront-mythtv experimental Android TV application

James Abernathy jfabernathy at gmail.com
Fri Nov 1 11:12:02 UTC 2019

I've been playing with the newest version of leanfront  for the Shield
TV which I found at:

https://dl.bintray.com/bennettpeter/generic/

I have notice 2 versions.  The original version posted in August was
under the  mythtv_leanfront/android directory as leanfront-v0-14....

The newest I find is under the directory android/ as leanfront-v0-31-...

The v0-31 version now has more settings for skip and rewind. I had it
working well until I did something, not sure what. But I seem to have
left it in a confused state.  I can sort of recover with a forced stop.

I wondering if the key sequence I use to do the skip could be a cause.
I press the up arrow to bring up the overlay menu and move the highlight
to the >> option. Pressing the select skips forward 60 sec for each
press. Moving to highlight the << option, then each press of select
rewinds 20 seconds. The overlay menu goes away in a few seconds.

ideas?

Not sure where feedback/discussion of leanfront is collected or if it's
too premature for that.

Jim A