[mythtv-users] Upgrade from 29 to 30 status ( was good)

Jay Harbeston jharbestonus at gmail.com
Thu May 23 18:08:16 UTC 2019

I don’t use lirc, rather I use a FLIRC and harmony hub. The FLIRC acts like another keyboard to the mythtv frontend.

Prior to the FLIRC about 7 years ago, I was using an HP MCE remote, but the Flirc didn’t like it as the ir remote, So I used a Blu ray remote that I no longer needed and mapped its keys to what was needed on the harmony. I had no need for mythtv to control anything external, so I had no need to transmit IR from the frontend or the backend.

I am purely using OTA, using 2 HDHR4-2US tuners, and cable FREE!

Regards.