[mythtv-users] system program problem detected

Daryl McDonald darylangela at gmail.com
Tue May 21 17:58:22 UTC 2019

On Tue, May 21, 2019 at 10:48 AM Peter Bennett <pb.mythtv at gmail.com> wrote:

> On 5/20/19 10:30 PM, Daryl McDonald wrote:
>
> Greetings Mythizens, lately I've been getting a notification, that a
> problem has been detected but no option for details, just report or cancel.
> Tonight (may 20th) around 8:30 pm-ish I lost contact with the BE, reboot at
> 9 pm solved it and recordings started. here is the log:
>
> http://paste.ubuntu.com/p/rJqdXnfM28/
>
> Can anyone see how I might remedy this?  TIA  Daryl

> If you are using Ubuntu and you get a pop-up message that a system problem
> has occurred it indicates that some process in the system has crashed. It
> is likely something unrelated to mythtv. You can click on the "more
> information" to see what crashed. You can also look in /var/crash, which is
> where the dumps are stored. If that does not show a mythtv process, then
> you can either ignore the message or try to fix the process that has been
> crashing.

This is the Linux-image crash log:
 http://paste.ubuntu.com/p/GxwZT7YBcp/

This is the mythtv frontend.real crash log:
http://paste.ubuntu.com/p/K3wppb9SXm/

This is the sound converter crash log:
http://paste.ubuntu.com/p/9FkZytCDK5/

These are the only logs in /var/crash, TIA.

I used to be able to see the "more information" but not lately, just
"report" or "cancel"