[mythtv-users] Theme and Guide Grid Size

Greg Oliver oliver.greg at gmail.com
Tue Jun 11 15:23:43 UTC 2019

Hi,

I have been trying other themes and the preview for "Functionality 30.2"
shows a guide grid with 14 rows of channels.

When I select this theme, I am still limited to around 6 rows with a huge
empty spot on the bottom, but I cannot find a setting related to this
anywhere on my system to account for grid sizes.

My display is 1080p, so is that preview based on a 4k screen, or is there
someway to get my grid to expand that I am missing somewhere?

TiA,

Greg