[mythtv-users] BE3 - Issues with installation and database

Miroslav Pavlovic mail.pavlovic at gmail.com
Tue Jun 4 14:36:44 UTC 2019

Hello,

I was fiddling also a lot with my mythtv install and it didnt work the
"manual" way.  Not after some days of debug. :-(

In the end I was uninstalling it completely via the GUI Software Tool, by
searching for mythtv. (>Applications Menu>System>Software)

Then Installed the same way and faced another issue, that I fixed with this
link. ( https://forum.mythtv.org/viewtopic.php?t=2770 )

Maybe it is worth to try from scratch the clean way.

BR./Miro

----

Virenfrei.
<#DAB4FAD8-2DD7-40BB-A1B8-4E2AA1F9FDF2>