[mythtv-users] v30 unsmooth playback

Tim Draper veehexx at zoho.com
Fri Feb 1 19:31:08 UTC 2019

has anyone experienced issues with recording playback since upgrading to fixes/30?
so far i've seen old recordings (1080i recorded on fixes/29) drop frames every so often - maybe every 10-20secs it'll drop a frame or two making it look like a micro stutter. i've seen this on a few recordings.
I'm currently watching a new recording (1080i recorded on fixes/30) and it's smooth.

I've not got a log of mythfrontend yet to see if thats showing anything but resources and dmesg aren't showing anything obviously wrong on the FE or BE side.