[mythtv-users] Amazon Firestick 4k and 5.1 digital audio pass through

mythtv mythtv at mdabbs.org
Fri Feb 1 16:08:13 UTC 2019

I was waiting for a general release of v30 to test on my firestick 4k. I
tried the release back in December and I thought I had 5.1 audio working
but now the latest release doesn't seem to quite work. I only get
clicking from all of the speakers. I know its not really supported but
it seemed to work before. Am I missing something? Has anyone gotten 5.1
audio to work with the firestick 4k?  If not, is it something the devs
are working on, or am I stuck with Kodi?