[mythtv-users] Ubuntu 20.04 daily builds

Tom Bishop bishoptf at gmail.com
Fri Dec 6 01:43:22 UTC 2019

I need to migrate from 14.04, upgraded the my virtual machine server to
Centos 8 and having issues with stability with my old 14.04 running .27
fixes. Hard to track down and figure it just needs to get upgraded so was
thinking about going to a 20.04 daily build and using the ppa for .30, but
was wondering if anyone has done that yet and if any major issues.

I'm not in a big rush and could do 18.04 but would love to skip the upgrade
if possible.

Thanks! :)