[mythtv-users] Keybindings Kodi MythTV

Jon Boehm jon.s.boehm at gmail.com
Wed Nov 28 18:28:55 UTC 2018

Hi,

I'm eagerly awaiting Android Frontend on a release version of Mythtv.  (I'm
not a bleeding edge person.)  I hope it has a full keybinding.

In the meantime, I'm using Kodi on a Nvidia Shield with the Mythtv plugin.
Is there a published list of Kodi Mythtv plugin keybindings?  For example I
really miss these from the full/normal Mythtv-frontend.

End or Z skip to next commercial break marker
Home or Q skip back to previous commercial break marker
D delete in both "Watch a Recording" and "Delete a Recording"

Its a common for commercial skip to identify one cut point but miss the
other. Z and Q help partially fix the problem.

Yes I know long press bring up a menu for delete.

Thanks,
Jon