[mythtv-users] MythTV for Android, including NVidia Shield

Daniel Frey dmfrey at gmail.com
Mon Mar 26 20:35:19 UTC 2018

Is it only for NVidia Shield?  I've been working on updates to MythTV
Player that have completely rewritten the backend all with the Android
Architecture Components and integrated both ExoPlayer for common media
formats and VLC for mpeg2. If you are interested I can put it in the mythtv
organization on github.