[mythtv-users] fixing program time-slot overrun

Jim Abernathy jfabernathy at gmail.com
Mon Mar 19 10:52:34 UTC 2018

I'm looking for an easy solution, if it exist.  Sometimes in the US, OTA
TV sports run long and pushes the entire evening schedule off by 30-40
minutes.  To make sure I record everything, I record all prime time
programs on that channel and at least 60 minutes of late night TV.

I'd like to reassemble the programs into their correct form and create
entries in the listings for each.  If I could quickly do this then
everyone else in the household could just watch as normal.  Otherwise we
all have to watch pieces of different shows and remember not to delete
them until everyone has watched those night's shows.

Ideas?

Jim A