[mythtv-users] Parts of mythtv can access DB, others can't. Version 30.

Ian Richardson grandmastermarclar at gmail.com
Mon Jun 4 20:21:48 UTC 2018

Hostname has been babylon from the day the machine was built (about 5 years
ago). IP address was always 192.168.1.234. I've been forced by this
breakage to change all occurrences of the correct IP address.

I've never set the unique identifier so the hostname and the profile in
mythconverg.settings has never changed, but now everything has to be
incorrect just to get it working again.

Ian