[mythtv-users] Unable to remove storage directories

Richard Lane lists at timeforabrew.com
Sun Jul 22 18:30:36 UTC 2018

---- On Sun, 22 Jul 2018 18:51:54 +0100 Peter Bennett <pb.mythtv at gmail.com> wrote ---- On 07/22/2018 01:04 PM, Richard Lane wrote: It works for me. Is it possible that you have used mythfrontend and assigned D to something other than Delete? Run the frontend, go to Edit Keys-> Delete and see if D is assigned. If it is not then assign it or use what ever other key you may have assigned to Delete. Peter _______________________________________________ mythtv-users mailing list mythtv-users at mythtv.org http://lists.mythtv.org/mailman/listinfo/mythtv-users http://wiki.mythtv.org/Mailing_List_etiquette MythTV Forums: https://forum.mythtv.org Hello, I have a headless backend which I am trying to reorganise. When I do this on my laptop: ssh -Y mythtv at myth.home and then 'mythtv-setup' the setup gui runs on my laptop, and everything seems to work, but if i navigate to a storage directory, highlight the one i'm trying to remove and type 'd', nothing happens. I can add new ones, and also i can press 'e' to change the directory, but nothing else garners a response. Am I missing something daft? The headless server is based on Arch, and running: [mythtv at myth ~]$ mythbackend --version Please attach all output as a file in bug reports. MythTV Version : v29.1-9b7b9628345 MythTV Branch : tag: v29.1 Network Protocol : 91 Library API : 29.20180131-3 QT Version : 5.11.1 Options compiled in:  linux profile use_hidesyms using_alsa using_jack using_oss using_pulse using_pulseoutput using_backend using_bindings_perl using_bindings_python using_bindings_php using_dvb using_firewire using_frontend using_hdhomerun using_vbox using_ceton using_hdpvr using_ivtv using_joystick_menu using_libcec using_libcrypto using_libdns_sd using_libfftw3 using_libxml2 using_lirc using_mheg using_opengl using_opengl_video using_opengl_themepainter using_qtwebkit using_qtscript using_qtdbus using_taglib using_v4l2 using_x11 using_xrandr using_xv using_profiletype using_systemd_notify using_systemd_journal using_bindings_perl using_bindings_python using_bindings_php using_freetype2 using_mythtranscode using_opengl using_vaapi using_vdpau using_ffmpeg_threads using_mheg using_libass using_libxml2 using_libmp3lame The laptop is running Lubuntu 18.04 LTS, and both machines are up to date as of this morning. Any hints would be appreciated! Rick Spot on.... Could have sworn I'd checked the keymappings - but now I realise I was probably looking at the mapping for the remote frontend and not the master. For the master, delete was blank. Thanks for your help, Rick