[mythtv-users] Kodi Jarvis pvr plugin for MythTV .29

Greg Oliver oliver.greg at gmail.com
Sun Jul 15 14:12:06 UTC 2018

​​
On Sat, Jul 14, 2018 at 7:35 PM, Brent Bolin <brent.bolin at gmail.com> wrote:

> Does anybody know if it's available and/or working?
>
> Kodi Krypton pvr plugin for MythTV (.28) sends all my boxes into boot
> loops for about 10 minutes.  Wish that was fixed, but nobody appears to
> know about it.  Something about multi thread race condition.
>
> I've converted all my frontends over to Odroid-C2 boxes running Kodi
> (Libreelec)

​There must be an issue elsewhere - I have run Krypton with 0.28 and 0.29
and no issue like you described.  Obviously it would be best to fix it
since Krypton also supports current head as well.

When you say boot loops, I do not know how that is even possible for an
unprivileged process to cause your systems to reboot..?​