[mythtv-users] Video quality on 0.28 worse than it was on 0.21

Allen Edwards allen.p.edwards at gmail.com
Fri Aug 24 22:31:17 UTC 2018

Looks like the blacklist isn't working.

*allen at MythNew:~$ more  /etc/modprobe.d/nvidia-304_hybrid.conf*
*# This file was installed by nvidia-304*
*# Do not edit this file manually*

*blacklist nouveau*
*blacklist lbm-nouveau*
*alias nouveau off*
*alias lbm-nouveau off*

and

*allen at MythNew:~$ sudo lshw -C video*
[sudo] password for allen:
  *-display
       product: NV44 [GeForce 6200 LE]
       vendor: NVIDIA Corporation
       physical id: 0
       bus info: pci at 0000:01:00.0
       version: a1
       width: 64 bits
       clock: 33MHz
       capabilities: pm msi pciexpress vga_controller bus_master cap_list
rom
       *configuration: driver=nouveau latency=0*
       resources: irq:24 memory:fd000000-fdffffff memory:c0000000-dfffffff
memory:fc000000-fcffffff memory:c0000-dffff