[mythtv-users] Digital and Analog sound?

Stephen Worthington stephen_agent at jsw.gen.nz
Thu Aug 23 16:58:40 UTC 2018

On Thu, 23 Aug 2018 09:36:51 -0700, you wrote:

>Thanks for the heads up. Can you recommend a version previous to 16.04 that
>works?  I hate to go all the way back to 8.04 but I am close to doing that.

This problem has been in 16.04 for me the whole time I have been using
16.04.  But I only see it on my main MythTV PC - the others (my
mother's box, my laptop and my test PC) have never had the problem. So
it is likely something particular to that PC that is triggering it. I
did not have the problem in 14.04 or before and am hoping it will be
gone in 18.04, once I upgrade.

If your PC goes 48 hours without having it happen, then I think it is
not going to.