[mythtv-users] successful upgrades to ubuntu 18.04 from 16.04?

James Purl jamesp at mzrfzr.com
Wed Aug 1 23:53:38 UTC 2018

My MCE remote recently went to crap where I have to push buttons multiple
times. I think ir-keytable (or something) might also be in the mix eating
some of the input, but I've been too *lazy *busy to figure it out.

While that is annoying, it would become a deal-breaker if the transmitter
configs broke as I have multiple STBs. If it's just config files that are
fairly straightforward, maybe.

James Purl - *jamesp at mzrfzr.com <jamesp at mzrfzr.com>*