[mythtv-users] Frequent failures in attempting to download art from thetvdb

Paul Gardiner lists at glidos.net
Mon Apr 23 18:00:59 UTC 2018

Hi,
I'm noticing more and more often now I cannot download coverart, banners
etc from thetvdb. If I try to manually, a list of possible banners is
displayed with urls, but blank space where the image should be. In the
logs I see "Tried to write <url>, but it appears to be an HTML redirect
or corrupt file (filesize 0). The urls work in a browser. There seems to
be a long-ago fixed bug related to this with themoviedb.

I'm using v0.28.2

Is anyone else seeing this problem?

Cheers,
	Paul.