[mythtv-users] Indoor HD antenna question

Ashu Desai ashu.desai at gmail.com
Fri Apr 20 03:08:18 UTC 2018

On Thu, Apr 19, 2018 at 1:39 PM John Pilkington <johnpilk222 at gmail.com>
wrote:

> Still trying to get used to gmail with ipop.  Deleted message instead of
> replying.
>
> Installing the nVidia drivers can be confusing.  Here's a fairly recent
> howto
>
> https://rpmfusion.org/Howto/NVIDIA

This is a GREAT walk through. However, before getting this email I had just
downloaded and installed the Nvidia and tried doing the sh ./Nvidia-xxxx
which didnt work

then I blacklisted Nouveau > /etc/modprobe.d/blacklist.conf

dracut /boot/initramfs-$(uname -r).img $(uname -r)

Did a disable gdm

restarted - and now i find that while the graphics didn't come up, so did
my networking!

I try to restart the network service and it keep saying file exists - and
it doesn't find my wired ethernet under ifconfig

Now at this point i am trying to reverse my steps

http://about.me/adesai