[mythtv-users] How do I add Mythbuntu control centre (and repros etc) back to Xubuntu?

Damian myth at surr.co.uk
Thu Sep 14 11:30:05 UTC 2017

Hi Gang,

I feel really silly asking this, but can't work it out.

When I upgraded my Xubuntu, it turned off some repros and uninstalled
some stuff. I've noticed that MythTV is still working fine, but the
Mythbuntu control centre seems to no longer be installed.

No problem, I'll re-add it. Except that I can't work out how! :-)

If I click on the link to install from the Mythbuntu website I think I
tries to open Ubuntu's software installer/manager. which Xubuntu doesn't
have.

I thought that I was just having a blond moment with this, but I've
tried a couple of times and I'm not getting anywhere.

What am I missing?

Cheers,
Damian