[mythtv-users] Upgraded to 29, mythmetadata lookup failing...
mlb.linux at gmail.com
Fri Sep 8 14:10:02 UTC 2017
On Fri, Sep 8, 2017 at 7:04 AM, Peter Bennett <cats22 at comcast.net> wrote:
> On 09/08/2017 09:16 AM, Marlon Buchanan wrote:
> On Thu, Sep 7, 2017 at 9:13 PM, Bill Meek <keemllib at gmail.com> wrote:
>> On 09/07/2017 11:00 PM, Marlon Buchanan wrote:
>>> But I still get the error 128 when myth does a metadata lookup for TV
>>> shows. Any ideas?
>> Maybe: sudo -H pip install --upgrade requests-cache
>> mythtv-users mailing list
>> mythtv-users at mythtv.org
>> MythTV Forums: https://forum.mythtv.org
> I tried that and still no luck. I ran from the commandline
> mythmetadatalookup --refresh-all-artwork and it seemed to be able to use
> ttvdb.py just fine. Seems very odd...
> ttvdb.py has been upgraded in 0.28 and 29 and it uses packages that do not
> exist in 14.04 (trusty). See the thread at https://lists.gt.net/mythtv/
> users/611123#611123 for the solution that worked for somebody else. The
> real solution is to upgrade ubuntu to 16.04 or later.
Thanks, but I've already added the appropriate packages and ttvd.py does
work commandline, so I don't think that's the problem. Mythmetadatalookup
also works commandline with ttvdb.py. So just trying to figure out why
Myth's automatic job doesn't seem to work.
-------------- next part --------------
An HTML attachment was scrubbed...
More information about the mythtv-users