[mythtv-users] Upgraded to 29, mythmetadata lookup failing...

Peter Bennett cats22 at comcast.net
Fri Sep 8 14:04:17 UTC 2017



On 09/08/2017 09:16 AM, Marlon Buchanan wrote:
>
>
> On Thu, Sep 7, 2017 at 9:13 PM, Bill Meek <keemllib at gmail.com 
> <mailto:keemllib at gmail.com>> wrote:
>
>     On 09/07/2017 11:00 PM, Marlon Buchanan wrote:
>
>         But I still get the error 128 when myth does a metadata lookup
>         for TV shows. Any ideas?
>
>
>     Maybe: sudo -H pip install --upgrade requests-cache
>
>     -- 
>     Bill
>     _______________________________________________
>     mythtv-users mailing list
>     mythtv-users at mythtv.org <mailto:mythtv-users at mythtv.org>
>     http://lists.mythtv.org/mailman/listinfo/mythtv-users
>     <http://lists.mythtv.org/mailman/listinfo/mythtv-users>
>     http://wiki.mythtv.org/Mailing_List_etiquette
>     <http://wiki.mythtv.org/Mailing_List_etiquette>
>     MythTV Forums: https://forum.mythtv.org
>
>
>
> I tried that and still no luck. I ran from the commandline 
> mythmetadatalookup --refresh-all-artwork and it seemed to be able to 
> use ttvdb.py just fine. Seems very odd...
>
>

ttvdb.py has been upgraded in 0.28 and 29 and it uses packages that do 
not exist in 14.04 (trusty). See the thread at 
https://lists.gt.net/mythtv/users/611123#611123 for the solution that 
worked for somebody else. The real solution is to upgrade ubuntu to 
16.04 or later.

-------------- next part --------------
An HTML attachment was scrubbed...
URL: <http://lists.mythtv.org/pipermail/mythtv-users/attachments/20170908/2fcc59cd/attachment.html>


More information about the mythtv-users mailing list