[mythtv-users] Rpi MiniMyth2 -mythtvLight-Kodi

Peter Bennett pb.mythtv at gmail.com
Wed Nov 22 15:12:06 UTC 2017

On 11/22/2017 04:13 AM, jksj wrote:
> Currently using https://www.mythtv.org/wiki/MythTV_Light on RP1 3.
> Located in the UK so using Freeview/Freesat as source. The Tv supports
> 720p at 50Hz. SD playback is flawless using Openmax normal but HD can be
> a bit juddery when vertically or horizontally panning. So I thought I
> would give MiniMyth2 a go, which contains some extra patches.

The OpenMAX High Quality profile should give better performance than
OpenMAX Normal, but still will be a bit juddery on panning. Is there
some reason you cannot use OpenMAX High Quality?

I have not figured out how to get the panning smoother. I have a ticket
on it
https://code.mythtv.org/trac/ticket/12907

Peter