[mythtv-users] using mythtv while traveling

Gary Buhrmaster gary.buhrmaster at gmail.com
Thu May 25 16:46:53 UTC 2017

On Thu, May 25, 2017 at 3:46 PM, Jim Abernathy <jfabernathy at outlook.com> wrote:
> I just discovered that I can add multiple channel listing on Schedules
> Direct by US Zipcode.

As I understand it, there is a limit at Schedules Direct
as to how many different lineups one can have at one
time (I am going to say 4-ish, but that number may not
be correct).  To add another, you have may have to
delete one.  And I believe there is a limit as to how
many total changes one can make in a day.  If one
is essentially doing this once a day this may not
impact you, but if you try to change lots of things
constantly you might lock yourself out for a period
(I have managed to do that to myself when testing
some code).