[mythtv-users] Damaged recordings

Jeff jffry at posteo.net
Sat Mar 4 18:32:49 UTC 2017

On 04/03/17 18:48, Bill Meek wrote:
> Do you see lines similar to these in the backend log (that match the
> shortened program?)

No. Here is an example of a film that was cut off after an hour:

Feb  6 01:30:00 pan mythbackend: mythbackend[1649]: I TVRecEvent
recordinginfo.cpp:1178 (FinishedRecording) Finished recording Captain
Corelli's Mandolin: channel 12261
Feb  6 01:30:00 pan mythbackend: mythbackend[1649]: I CoreContext
scheduler.cpp:725 (UpdateRecStatus) Updating status for "Captain
Corelli's Mandolin" on cardid 1 (Recording => Recorded)

I suppose I have to change the logging options.

Regards

Jeff