[mythtv-users] Show the program guide when starting live TV

evade. evade at internode.on.net
Tue Jul 25 09:28:14 UTC 2017

Hello,

The option to show the program guide when starting live TV was available in the "Program guide" settings screen on the frontend in previous versions. It appears to have been removed from 0.28.

While I'd be curious to know why it was removed, I'm more interested to know if there's any way I could achieve the same result. Does anyone know?

It was an excellent way to avoid unnecessary slow channel changes when trying to find something worth watching.

Thanks,
evade.