[mythtv-users] Getting more debug info out of mythweb?

Tom Harris thom.j.harris at gmail.com
Mon Feb 27 20:53:51 UTC 2017

My mythweb has been broken for months, since I upgraded my mythbuntu from
0.27 (14.04) to 0.28 (16.04).  I have tried several times to dig into the
system and figure out what the hangup is, I've never gotten it working.

Mythweb complains about my DB:
     !!NoTrans: SQL Error: No database selected [#1046]!!

I've checked and re-checked my mythweb.conf and
/etc/apache2/sites-enabled/mythweb.conf.   My DB name, credentials, etc.
are all correct.  So, I'm looking for some way to get more debug info out
of mythweb to verify where it's looking for the DB credentials and what it
thinks they are.

Anyone already win this fight? Any tips?