[mythtv-users] Support via email group versus forum??

stinga stinga+mythtv at wolf-rock.com
Sun Feb 5 21:24:25 UTC 2017

On 05/02/17 11:08, Jim Abernathy wrote:
> I have used both this email list and the mythtv forum for help with my
> Mythtv questions.  Why is one used versus another?  I find the nature of
> email and email clients to make a lot of the thread here almost
> unfollowable.  The forum controls the threads much better.
>
> I also know that I can't get some questions answered in the forum.
> That's why I found the email list.
>
> Can someone explain this to me??

I think I can sum it up IMHO...

Forums suck.

--
'ooroo

Stinga...(:)-)
Email: stinga+mythtv at wolf-rock.com  o
You need only two tools.        o /////
A hammer and duct tape. If it    /@   `\  /) ~
doesn't move and it should use  >  (O)  X<  ~  Fish!!
the hammer. If it moves and      `\___/'  \) ~
shouldn't, use the tape.           \\\