[mythtv-users] OT: Fedora 25 & nodm / ratpoison

Nigel Jewell nigel.jewell at grufty.co.uk
Sat Feb 4 17:23:51 UTC 2017

On 04/02/2017 17:13, Andrew Stadt wrote:

> So what is in /etc/X11/xinit/xinitrc?
Just the default Fedora content, however ...

> When I tried this setup, I used NODM_XSESSION=/home/mythtv/.xinitrc
> and for the record, /home/mythtv/.xinitrc needs to executable.
> For my setup, it contains:
>
> xset -dpms
... I've tried this as well.  Same thing ... nodm starts but doesn't
seem to want to execute NODM_XSESSION.  I've checked the target is
executable.

I know that /etc/nodm.conf is being read as I can see a change in
behaviour if I change NODM_MIN_SESSION_TIME.

Thanks for the suggestion.

Nige.