[mythtv-users] In Live TV hide Call Sign

Paul Harrison mythtv at sky.com
Wed Dec 27 20:01:13 UTC 2017

On 27/12/17 19:43, Rajil Saraswat wrote:

> On 12/27/2017 01:10 PM, Paul Harrison wrote:
>> Try again sent this reply to Stephen rather than the list the first
>> time. This is now fixed in the official repo for the MythCenter-wide
>> theme.
>>
>> Yeah it depends on the theme if it is shown.
>>
>> If it's the MythCenter-wide theme you are using I do have a patch in
>> my fork that will show either the channel icon if it is available or
>> the call sign but not both at the same time. I'll  commit to the
>> official repos shortly.
>>
>> Paul H.
> Yes, that's the theme i use. Does it refresh automatically?
>
> Thanks

Unfortunately not. The MythCenter-wide theme is one of the default
themes supplied with MythTV so can only be updated by updating MythTV
itself. So basically you will get the update if you update to the latest
fixes/29 version.

The changes are minor so you could edit the theme yourself.
https://code.mythtv.org/cgit/mythtv/commit/?id=15c05999fb

Paul H.