[mythtv-users] Channel 7 recordings (Australia)

Phill Edwards philledwards at gmail.com
Sun Oct 30 00:36:59 UTC 2016

This is probably a bit of a dumb question, but anyway...

In Sydney, Australia there are a number of differentr channels under the
Channel banner: Channel 7, 7Mate and 7TWO. I've only recently realised that
when I record somethign for Channel 7, it actually records 7Mate.

I'm expect this is a very simple fix - I just don't know how to fix it! Is
this a problem with my Channel Editor settings where I need to change the
Channel Number, perhaps? Or do I need to rescan the channels (I hope not as
this always turns into a big job!)

Regards,
Phill