[mythtv-users] MySQL recordedseek regularly getting corrupted

Jean-Yves Avenard jyavenard at gmail.com
Wed Nov 30 11:24:36 UTC 2016

I had expected the disk to run out of space and replaced it 2 months ago.

It's a brand new SSD Samsung 850. It's 80% empty

And always for that file is it running out of space?
Doesn't make much sense.

I did convert the original ext3 partition to btrfs (running ubuntu 14.04)

Sorry for top posting, the new gmail app doesn't let me respond in line.