[mythtv-users] Duplicate matching methods - make program ID an explicit choice

Gary Buhrmaster gary.buhrmaster at gmail.com
Thu May 19 19:39:33 UTC 2016

On Thu, May 19, 2016 at 7:27 PM, John Veness
<John.Veness.mythtv at pelago.org.uk> wrote:
> Any ideas why you don't have season/episode numbering
> (and thus, no xmltv_ns output) for some series, which was
> available in uk_rt? For example, Videogame Nation?

I think that is likely to be (really) a question for gracenote.

The good news is once you have a subscription with SD,
you have an advocate who can actually push that question
upstream (not that there is any assurance you will like
the answer, but you can get an answer).  SD (Robert)
has always been good about the pushing.