[mythtv-users] Duplicate matching methods - make program ID an explicit choice

Robert Kulagowski rkulagow at gmail.com
Thu May 19 19:37:28 UTC 2016

On Thu, May 19, 2016 at 2:27 PM, John Veness
<John.Veness.mythtv at pelago.org.uk> wrote:
>>I have added the totalEpisodes field to the JSON service, so once the
>>JSON->XML grabber is updated to use the new field you'll have it.
> Thanks Robert. It's good to know that SD has that data available, and it just wasn't being presented, which makes me a little more confident of the SD data.

It's all that we do, so we try to be responsive. Happy customers are
repeat customers, and tell their friends. :)

> Any ideas why you don't have season/episode numbering (and thus, no xmltv_ns output) for some series, which was available in uk_rt? For example, Videogame Nation?

Our upstream may not have the data, but if you open a ticket with
Schedules Direct, we can investigate.

Login to the Schedules Direct website (where you created your account)
Lineup Issues -> Other.

Provide the programID ("EP01234567890123") and what the S/E should be
(and a source if possible) and I can look into it with Gracenote.