[mythtv-users] xmltv and atlas grabber

Gary Buhrmaster gary.buhrmaster at gmail.com
Wed May 18 01:34:49 UTC 2016

On Tue, May 17, 2016 at 10:06 PM, Hika van den Hoven <hikavdh at gmail.com> wrote:
> This has been singing around on the xmltv-devel
> (xmltv-devel at lists.sourceforge.net) mailing list. It has their
> attention.

And as MythTV is (simply) a consumer of the XMLTV
project, it is likely that one should review (and/or
participate in) those discussions to get the background
and the current status (if anything needs to happen).

I will note that as someone with no standing IRT
to the MB decision, I think the time frame of
notification (a little over a month(*)) is shorter than
I would normally expect of a guide provider, but it is
what it is.

(*) Apparently some of those in the "larger than
expected" download category got directed emails
a bit earlier than everyone else, which is why the
discussion has been going on on the XMLTV
mailing lists.