[mythtv-users] How to tell the scheduler that video source will be unavailable

Jan Ceuleers jan.ceuleers at gmail.com
Sat May 14 06:11:24 UTC 2016

Dear list,

My CATV operator has announced that there will be service interruptions
during working hours on each day of next week.

Is there a way of informing the scheduler that the signal isn't going to
be available during these times so that no recordings should be
attempted, regardless of what the guide data says?

I'd like to avoid taking the backend down as my wife will want to watch
recordings during these times.

Many thanks, Jan