[mythtv-users] mythtv-setup 0.28 segmentation fault

Khanh Tran khanh at khanh.net
Mon May 9 14:51:37 UTC 2016

I've cleared out all myth libraries from /usr/local/lib as well as
/usr/local/include/mythtv.  Mythtv-setup doesn't dump a core file so I
don't get anything from gdb mythtv-setup -c ./core 2>&1 | tee
mythtv-setup_backtrace.txt.

I'd like to have something to add to the trac ticket other than a "me too"
but don't know where to go from here.  Mythfrontend on my (dedicated)
backend also segfaults, so I can only guess it's some kind of X or graphics
issue.  Mythbackend runs just fine.