[mythtv-users] mythweb unable to connect after upgrade to 028

George Bingham georgeb1962 at gmail.com
Thu May 5 21:01:32 UTC 2016

Sure,

Here's the ls:

lrwxrwxrwx 1 root root  42 May  2 17:03
/etc/systemd/system/multi-user.target.wants/mythtv-backend.service ->
/lib/systemd/system/mythtv-backend.service
-rw-r--r-- 1 root root 378 May  4 20:04
/lib/systemd/system/mythtv-backend.service

I didn't even realize that the one in etc linked to the one in lib, and
when I edited it (it was early this morning) I guess I changed the one in
/lib... I am not sure why it says it was changed shortly after 8:00 pm, but
that could be because that was the date on the file that was part of the
updates I did this morning....

the contents of the one in etc are of course the same as the one in lib,
and no longer add the "-online" to the After part, but I did the same
change to the mysql service file and since myth-backend waits for that, I
think it's still delayed enough for *most* of the network to be up. (I do
still have to restart the backend so that it's ipv6 address is functional
for watching TV to work still, but I least I know why and how to fix it!)

Is there something else I can tell it to wait for so that all the inet6
addresses are up before it launches the backend?

Thanks!

-- George