[mythtv-users] imon lcd device

Marius Schrecker marius.schrecker at lyse.net
Wed Feb 17 09:20:43 UTC 2016

Hello Hika,
 I do not know this device. Is it as the name suggests a device with
two way, blaster like, communication? Because if so, that part is not
supported by the new kernel based event system. It will just support
it as a standard remote, without the extras. It very probably will
conflict.
You might have to go the way of disabling it in the kernel and go for
an old style lirc set-up. Or be happy with what it does.
 No, this is a bog-standard Imon LCD with IR receiver only.

ID 15c2:0038 SoundGraph Inc. GD01 MX LCD Display/IR Receiver

 It worked fine before (in my ubuntu 12.04 system) using the old lirc_imon module for the lcd and event input for IR.

BR.

--Marius--