[mythtv-users] mythbuntu-control-centre won't run

Jim Abernathy jfabernathy at outlook.com
Sat Dec 3 12:07:44 UTC 2016

On 12/03/2016 12:23 AM, Phill Edwards wrote:

> From a near thread that is unable to formulate on the WIKI
>  http://mythtvinstall.blogspot.com/2016/12/how-to-install-mythbuntu-16041.html

I've seen that thread and I don't think it helps me. I'm not upgrading to Ubuntu 16, I just want to upgrade from MythTV 0.27 to 0.28 but mythbuntu control centre won't run. And it's probably because I have no MythTV repos and I have no idea why.

Before I installed 16.04.1 I was running 14.04 and 0.27. All I did was use MCC to change the repositories and then do the update; sudo apt-get update then sudo apt-get upgrade. I did not get any errors.

Jim A