[mythtv-users] HDHR3-CC tuner 1 not subscribed

Aaron Klein klein.aaron at gmail.com
Sat Aug 27 13:03:01 UTC 2016

I have a HDHR3-CC that I have been using for several years now.  Recently
the second tuner has stopped recording properly.  Anything scheduled to
record on that tuner comes up with 0 bytes recorded.  When I look at the
tuner status page on the device webpage it comes up as unsubscribed where
as tuner 0 and 2 come up as subscribed.

I am wondering if anyone else has run into this kind of issue where one of
the three tuners just stops recording.  I am wondering if the tuner has
gone out on it or if somehow i need to get comcast to send a new hit to the
cable card.  Again tuner 0 and 2 work just fine its just the second tuner
(tuner 1) that is not recording.

if the tuner has gone out on it and I buy a replacement I guess i will need
to contact comcast to get the cable card reauthorized on the new tuner?