[mythtv-users] No records found

Michael T. Dean mtdean at thirdcontact.com
Tue Aug 9 15:08:07 UTC 2016

On 08/09/2016 07:19 AM, Stephen Worthington wrote:
> Go to Watch Recordings
> When on that screen in my Mythcenter Wide theme, you can also see the
> Group that Group Filter is set to as a list of Group names above the
> column of recordings on the right hand side.  The current Group bright
> coloured to mark it as active, and the other Group names are dim.  You
> can change the Group Filter setting around the available Groups by
> using whatever remote keys you have set for that.  The default keys
> are the

sticky

>   fast forward and rewind buttons.

(not the "normal" fast forward (Right) and Rewind (Left) buttons that
you must hold down until you want to stop the forward/rewind)

>    Accidentally hitting one of
> them is what my mother does.

If this happens and it's unintended, you can change your key bindings to
prevent it (either unmap the keys that cause it or change to other
less-likely-to-be-mashed keys).

The bindings are TV Frontend/PAGELEFT (default , and <) and TV
Frontend/PAGERIGHT  (default . and >).  Changing them will have no
effect on TV Playback/RWNDSTICKY and TV Playback/FFWDSTICKY (which use
the same defaults.  The change will, however, affect paging in the Guide.

Mike