[mythtv-users] Unable to See Recordings in Storage Group After Upgrade to 0.28.

lists at wilkesley.net lists at wilkesley.net
Sat Apr 16 16:40:14 UTC 2016

On 2016-04-16 09:12, Ian Barton wrote:
> I upgraded to 0.28 on my Arch backend yesterday. I have two storage
> directories defined:
>
> /media/md1/mythtv/recordings (the default)
> /media/md1/RAID500
>
> Now the frontend doesn't list any recordings from the RAID500 storage
> group. I have checked in setup and the storage directories are defined
> the same way they were in 0.27. Permissions are all mythtv.users.
>
> If I restore my database backup and revert to 0.27 everything works as
> expected. So what's likely to be the problem?
>
> --

Doh! It's the other way round. I tried upgrading again today:

Recordings in /media/md1/mythtv/recordings (the default) are not shown
in the frontend, whereas recordings in are.

If I record a new show the file appears in /media/md1/mythtv/recordings
as expected, but it's not shown in the frontend. I have also made sure
that my list of recordings doesn't have any filters enabled.