[mythtv-users] Unable to See Recordings in Storage Group After Upgrade to 0.28.

Ian Barton lists at wilkesley.net
Sat Apr 16 08:12:06 UTC 2016

I upgraded to 0.28 on my Arch backend yesterday. I have two storage
directories defined:

/media/md1/mythtv/recordings (the default)
/media/md1/RAID500

Now the frontend doesn't list any recordings from the RAID500 storage
group. I have checked in setup and the storage directories are defined
the same way they were in 0.27. Permissions are all mythtv.users.

If I restore my database backup and revert to 0.27 everything works as
expected. So what's likely to be the problem?

--
Best wishes,

Ian.