[mythtv-users] Pilots and Premieres power search anyone?

Michael T. Dean mtdean at thirdcontact.com
Tue Sep 29 15:32:31 UTC 2015

On 02/08/2015 10:04 AM, Brian J. Murrell wrote:
> I seem to have lost my Pilots and Premieres power search.  Does anyone
> have the search terms used for this?  IIRC it involved the episode
> number and not just looking for "pilot" in the episode title.
>
> I did try Google but it was not finding much.

Use the frontend's Custom Recording Rule editor (Manage
Recordings|Schedule Recordings|Custom Record) and then scroll through
the Sample Clauses until you get to "First Episodes (complete example
for Data Direct)" and choose that, then feel free to add in an "OR
program.subtitle LIKE '%Pilot%' " clause if you like, ideally such that
it's only OR'ed with "program.programid LIKE 'EP%0001' " by using
parentheses for grouping.

Mike